IT Versione italiana

video » Total laryngectomy: is there an alternative?



related diseases: Head and Neck Cancer -
congress:

Total laryngectomy is performed in 10% of patients.  The remaining 90% could, possibly, be treated with a less invasive surgery. Endoscopy or conservative surgery could be good alternatives, the specialist must choose according to the patients' requirements.




Cookies helps us to provide our services. Using these services , you agree to use of cookies on our part. OK